I didn't get a chance to post last week, being that I spent the majority of my free time moving. As a bonus this week, I'd like to introduce the amazing leadership team I was blessed to be a part of.
This was such a fun group! I love working with people who are passionate about what they do and are willing to work hard to see it done.
The best part was that we all had different, but complementary strengths. Each leader brought many gifts to the mission, but here is what I though shined brightest.
 |
| Adam - Strategist |
 |
| Chris - Protector |
 |
| John - Thinker |
 |
| Lisa - Humor |
 |
| Matt - Relational |
 |
| Shannon - Director |
 |
| Tessa - Laid Back |
 |
| Wendy - Compassion |
And a typical leader meeting...
Thanks for who you are and what you do!
Photos by Matt Parks
No comments:
Post a Comment